This is place to showcase some of my art work, as well as my opinions on art, which I will be adding to from time to time. It is a work in progress, just like the life of any artist. You can contact me directly about my art, your art or just art in general at: bud.evans.kc@gmail.com ~ Thank you!

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Most People are Decent and Honest, But Some People are Not! So, For Those People I Remind Them: Don't Steal my Artwork. Not Only is it a Disgusting Thing to Do; it is Highly Illegal as Well. (see examples below)

Artist: E. Lewis Evans
Title: "Deco Diva" - Medium: Silkscreen Print - Date: 1980. Description: Art Deco stylized female dancer. I created limited edition serigraphs of this twenty-seven years ago. This original design of mine was even printed in black enamel on mirror tiles. Available as Fine Art Prints through Imagekind.com for the last several years.


My original artwork (above).
http://www.imagekind.com/artists/E-Lewis-Evans/Art/fine-art-prints


The illustration below is a sloppy rip-off of my original work.