This is place to showcase some of my art work, as well as my opinions on art, which I will be adding to from time to time. It is a work in progress, just like the life of any artist. You can contact me directly about my art, your art or just art in general at: bud.evans.kc@gmail.com ~ Thank you!

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Some of My Beaded Jewelry Designs (For Display Purposes Only)

BEADED JEWELRY DESIGNS. For Display Purposes Only. I am no longer in the beaded jewelry business. The inventory was just too damn expensive to keep up since I used only genuine stones and not the cheap plastic faux beads too many people wear nowadays. Besides, my art work and writing projects keep me too busy to devote much time to it anymore. I did enjoy the creative challenges though. Some people have asked me to share some of my past work here for those who are interested in beaded jewelry designs. So here it is. REMEMBER: None of this is for sale...all gone...sorry. Just for show. BEST WATCHED IN HD SETTING (found at the bottom right-side of the player as the little gear symbol), and make sure to view this in FULL SCREEN (best for detail). Thanks!